After my 6 day trip to New York, I have had a few people ask me to write down the things which I learnt that may help future trips to this amazing city. However this is my first hand experience in June 2011 and other experiences may differ.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
There are hundreds if not thousands of these "Top 10 linux apps" and "Apps you must have following Ubuntu installation" type blog entries but in my opinion these are useless unless you can identify with the author. To help you identify with me:
- Been using Ubuntu for home use (DVDs, photos, internet) for over 5 years.
- Mainly use open source applications but not exclusively.
- Prefer to pay nothing for the software.
- It should just work "out the box", no command line or extensive "how to" required.
- Could be said I am a Google fan boy